Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Time To Get Back On The Horse

WOW! It has been a while. I was having trouble writing anything interesting. This past Friday was my wedding social and I suppose I have been preoccupied and distracted. Now that I have lost all my readers due to the long stretch of inactivity. What are you laughing at...you know...the throngs of readers that have been sitting idly by with eager anticipation to sink their teeth into another pearl post! More like 3 people checking the blog when they have time and may not have noticed I haven't posted in a couple weeks.

So Friday night was a great evening. I saw so many people I haven't seen is such a long time. Some I had to wonder who turned over what rock and found them. I was happy to see them, but certainly was surprised.

I felt spread a little thin, but there were so many people. I really had a good time. Can't say thanks enough for the support and effort put in by our friends and family. Invaluable.

Hopefully I can get back to writing again. I want to but I am not sure what to write. Should I go off half cocked about the things that irk me or keep it light. I am working on a theme to bring me to a point of consistent blogs that can be daily in nature.

I read a couple blogs nearly everyday, so I am hoping to create something people want to come back to everyday. A bookmark or favorite would be nice!

Take Care

My Two Cents
Jamie

No comments: