Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Technology…Love It or Hate It!

Here I sit exhausted after battling the technology monster yet again. It is really sad how much I have to fight this beast since this is my current profession. But I find myself at the end of a long afternoon trying to simply my blogging experience.

All I wanted to do was find a writing tool I could use to incorporate my desktop and my web based blog. Hoping to save myself the trouble of making two copies of each blog I tried to get my WORD 2007 linked to the blogger web site.

Low and behold a simple setting was blocked the communication.

Even I forget about the K.I.S.S. principle! Keep It Simple Stupid!

I am still trying to figure where to find rewarding work in the IT industry. I know for sure it has NOTHING to do with end user issues.

I should be back on track this week. If I haven't lost you yet please stay posted. I have plenty to rant on about and give my two cents about. Especially in a forum that no one can cut me off mid rant! Leave a comment if you like but I can spew forth my opinionated garble uninterrupted! LOVE IT!

My Two Cents

Jamie

No comments: