Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bundles of Joy

Hey everyone I would like to congratulate a long time friend of mine and his wife on their new edition! On Sunday they became proud parents of their second daughter, Ella. Although she was quite early, blessing her mom and dad three weeks sooner than due, she was a healthy 7lbs 10oz and 20 inches long.

At last report mother and baby are doing well, dad…well…he is adapting to the sudden change in plans! I believe Ella will be introduced to her home today sometime and life as parents of two small children will begin for my friend of many years. I wish him and his wonderful wife all the very best and all the patience they can muster as they embark on beautiful part of parenthood.

I am happy for them and look forward to watching Ella and her sister grow up. They have two amazing parents and will have a life full of family. Take care guys.

God Bless each of you and your families.

My Two Cents,

Jamie

No comments: