Thursday, May 22, 2008

Annual Fishing Trip a Much Needed Distraction!

I am only 24 hours away from my annual fishing trip and this year I just want to get to gettin'! I will naturally miss my favorite lady, but she enjoys time she can be on her own from time to time so this works out for her too.

The early part of 2008 has been a little topsy turvy and I think I need a break. I see the edges unraveling a little and my personal interactions have been hindered. I plan to go away for this weekend with the intent on detoxifying. Although work is never stressful for me it has become cumbersome. Like a weight I carry around daily. I love the company I work for, they are great, but the job I do leave a lot to be desired for. Today has been a day that reinforces my desire to be doing something different. I would even continue to work for the same company if I could be doing something else. I don't fit the IT mold. I don't care about the newest gadget or how fast a PC is. I don't like repairing them per say, however, I will set up for a friend if I can. Enough crying and whining for me, moving on.

So with all the family stuff, my job, my wedding social, now planning a wedding and my health improvements (more to come in future blogs), I need a break. 2008 has begun as a whirlwind and doesn't appear to be slowing down. Hopefully I will be able to find some down time in this fishing weekend. If the skies co-operate we will have some good times on the water and the serenity of Mother Nature surrounding us.

Sorry for the ranting but this seems like a much healthier way to get some things off my chest. Have a good one.

I'm a goin' fishin' cause everyone's a fishin' and I'm goin' fishin' too!

Stay tuned for the fish stories next week! Really it was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big!!!!

My Two Cents

Jamie


No comments: