Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Well I'll Be A Monkey's Uncle

Seriously I will be a Monkey's uncle! Wouldn't it be fun to have a niece or nephew that is a monkey? C'mon be honest monkeys are freak'in awesome!

Then you can imagine the looks of wonder when I introduce my nephew Jimmy and there I am walking hand in.....hand (?) with a primate. No worries he will be able to shake hands politely and perhaps squeak or squawk in a friendly manner.

I would be the talk of the town. Some people just won't get it but they are narrow-minded. Open your mind, expand your scope of reason. Let's be clear. I am talking about the very well trained monkeys. Not some wild and crazy bush monkey without any sense of class or style. Certainly not one that flings it's poop around, that just turns people off, I figure.

Monkeys unite! Monkey pets more than meets the eye....ah...no wait that is the wrong song.

pffffttff you get the idea!

My Two Cents

Jamie

No comments: