Wednesday, June 04, 2008

It’s Amazing How We Miss Them

I couldn't resist another short blog today about my kids, humor me to ensure I remain sane!

My kids have been out in the wonderful World of Mickey and Goofy for the past week with their Mom. I have been very excited for them as this trip approached. I expect to hear all kinds of stories of fun and craziness. I didn't expect I would miss them so much! DAMN! They return today and I am beside myself.

I find myself tracking their flight back and impatiently awaiting their return. I know they will be home later this evening, but I am not sure how to get from now to then without going nuts! It isn't like I haven't been away from them for extended periods of time or something or that I am worried about them. Perhaps their age has something to do with it? They are at that cusp age for truly enjoying Disneyworld. Not too old to not be able to be a kid and not too young to not remember any of the great things they will experience.

But needless to say I am excited they are coming home and can't wait to hear about their trip.

My Two Cents

Jamie

No comments: