Monday, February 04, 2008

Here I am Again

As I toil away at my job I am once again finding myself wondering, what am I missing? I have always prided myself on the idea of not chasing the money, however, I have begun to question the intelligence of that thinking.

You see the basis for not chasing the money was rooted in the concept of a certain level of fulfillment achieved from our daily work. Which brings me to my cross roads. Do I pursue a higher paying job in the same field if I am not finding much enjoyment from the work I do? Currently the company is good but the pay is unfortunate. So finding work that pays more would be fairly simple.
Problem is I am not willing to leave for the sake of leaving. As I stated the company is worth working for, aside from the way below average wages. There in lies the problem.

I feel so under utilized and every ounce of passion I have serves no purpose. Currently, I am not a working man, so to speak. I love to work hard and accomplish meaningful objectives. But I believe my true calling is that of business leader/owner. I know how to make money and love to watch something grow, becoming better. Dollars and cents comes natural to me. Build an empire if you will.

Let's just say this...2008 is the year of change! I will find a business to start, I will become more successful. In 2008 I will start my own business, I will become more influential. In 2008 I will be a rising star. I will become the powerhouse I am destined to become. 2008 will open new doors to my future.

That is my mission.

My Two Cents

Jamie

No comments: