Friday, February 22, 2008

Gas Prices Are A Joke

Can anyone explain gas prices? Besides the obvious government controlling it all theory.

How stupid do they think we are? I know the answer to that too. Just look at the yo-yo prices. The price was $1.05/litre when the price of oil hit $100. Then the price of oil dropped to about $70 when the stock markets were in a free fall a few weeks back. But yet the price of gas never budged. Now the price of oil is back to $100 and the price of gas is jumping up .05 a litre????? What gives?

The oil price is the same as it was before but yet the price has to go up. I can't possibly be the only person who notices this.

Paying a high price for fuel sucks but for me a necessary evil. I wouldn't complain if the price at the pump actually moved both directions. Down when oil prices went down and up when they go up. Simple, right? Who knows.

The government is so deeply in bed with fuel and tobacco companies that the well being of man kind is not important. Taxes, the almighty dollar, rules the roost. And sadly I don't see that ending anytime soon.

My Two Cents

Jamie

No comments: