Sunday, December 09, 2007

In a True Seinfeld Moment

In good Seinfeld tradition I need to label some individuals for their (in my opinion) upsetting behavior!

The BATHROOM TALKERS!!!!

These are those people who insist on striking up a conversation while in a public bathroom. Most noticeable in the work environment. The bathroom is a private place to "do your business", wash up and leave. It is not a social hang out to share stories or catch up on old times.

Excuse ME, if I do not want to talk to you while you touch yourself! I am there to use the facilities, wash up and leave. We can talk in the hallway. I do not like talking to anyone while in a public bathroom. It is unnerving. That is private time between my bladder and I.
No one wants to talk about the weather or about this mornings boring presentation or do we want to know how your day is going while you both stand there holding your penis in one hand. It is not an acceptable place to catch up on a lost conversation from earlier in the day.

So for all you bathroom talkers out there.....SHUT UP!

Anyway, that is my Seinfeld moment.

My Two Cents
Jamie

No comments: