Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Music Is Awesome!

Sitting here listening to some Christmas music. I love Christmas music. Not entirely sure why! After years of working retail you'd think the moment a single bar of Christmas music were to fill the air I would be sent screaming into the night!
Nah. I love it. I feel so happy when I'm listening to Christmas music. I'm at work on a Saturday and working very, very hard; well I did. I got all my stuff done and some extra stuff too and I have a couple more things to complete before I go home, but for now I typing away.
Because I'm working alone I have the music CRANKED! Its pretty awesome! Actually makes the work not so bad? Bah, who am I kidding, it would be quickly ruined by an end user whining about some lame computer problem. For now I will sing along to White Christmas and be merry.
We are all ready for Christmas too; which is a great way to get into the spirit. No worries about facing crowds and shopping till ya drop. Today we also have a Christmas Family gathering, which is also awesome. My day is filled with awesomeness apparently. Hey the music stopped; be right back………ahhhh that’s better, now where was I… oh yes…awesomeness! I know it’s a week early but my Mom’s family gathers when we can because the family is so HUGE. Although this is the first year it’s before Christmas; kinda weird, but I am looking forward to seeing my cousins. I think this will work out well. Christmas can be sooooo hectic that by the time we get to the offset Christmas gathering with my Mom’s family the holiday spirit can be long gone. At least for me it goes fairly fast, simply due to the manic state we are in from noon on Christmas Eve right through till the New Year; and for me, this year, it starts at 6:30am on the 24th (I work 8am to Noon). Today will be a great kick off to Christmas fun and family gatherings with still a week of rest leading up to the big days of Christmas.
I have to run, complete some final tasks, check a few things and blow this popsicle stand! If I don’t manage another post then Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all. God Bless you and your families throughout the holiday season.

My Two Cents
Jamie

No comments: